More publications will be added as they become available.
In 2014 a Special Issue of Australian Feminist Studies, 29 (80), was published on the project. The Special Issue was entitled 'Gendered Excellence in the Social Sciences" and had the following articles:
- Fiona Jenkins and Helen Keane, 'Gender and Feminism in the Social Sciences: Equity, Excellence and Knowledge in the Disciplines'
- Ann Curthoys, 'Gender in the Social Sciences: Field of Study or Form of Inequity?
- Carol Johnson, 'Hard Heads and Soft Hearts: The Gendering of Australian Political Science'
- Marian Sawer, 'Feminist Politics and Feminist Political Science'
- Lorraine Code, 'Ignorance, Injustice and the Politics of Knowledge'
- Fiona Jenkins, 'Epistemic Credibility and Women in Philosophy'
- Dorothy Broom, 'Feminism in the Social Sciences of Health and Illness'
- Helen Keane, 'Feminism and the Complexities of Gender and Health'
- Joy Damousi, 'Does Feminist History Have a Future'
- Ann McGrath, 'The Loneliness of the Feminist Historian'
There was also an Afterword by Raewyn Connell, 'Feminist Scholarship and the Public Realm in Postcolonial Australia'
Other publications stemming from the project include:
Marian Sawer and Jennifer Curtin (2016), 'Organising for a More Diverse Political Science: Australia and New Zealand', European Political Science, forthcoming.
Cowden, Mhairi, McLaren, Kirsty, Plumb, Alison, and Sawer, Marian (2012), Women's Advancement in Political Science Workshop Report
Gerard, Elizabeth (2012), 'Gender in the Social Sciences: Political Science and Sociology Curriculum at the Australian National University', prepared for the Gender in the Social Sciences project, Australian National University
Goddard, Eliza, et al., (2008), Improving the participation of women in the philosophy profession, prepared by the Committee of Senior Academics Addressing the Status of Women in the Philosophy Profession
Hutchison, Katrina (forthcoming), 'Sages and Cranks: The Difficulty of Identifying First-Rate Philosophers'
Fiona Jenkins (2013) 'Singing the Post Discrimination Blues: Note for a Critique of Academic Meritocracy', in Fiona Jenkins and Katrina Hutchison (eds) Women in Philosophy: What Needs to Change?
New York: Oxford University Press.
The American Philosophical Association, (2010), APA Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy