To date, the PPCEUMI network has undertaken the following activities:
- Network meetings in Canberra and Singapore
- Round table in Canberra entitled 'Human Journeys in the Global Era', co-presented with Edith Cowan University, the C-Global Edith Cowan Centre for Global Issues, the Australian National Commission for UNESCO, the Australian National Museum, and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD, 16 August 2018
- Policy Dialogue in Canberra entitled 'Border Control in the Neighbourhood: EU, Australia and the US, 24 August 2018
- Early Career Researchers Workshop in Auckland, New Zealand, 24-25 September 2018
- Public lecture entitled 'Lessons for Europe on the interdependence of asylum law' by Dr Daniel Ghezelbash, 24 September 2018
- Policy Dialogue in Singapore entitled 'Immigration Anxieties in Europe, Singapore and Australia: Facts and Frictions', 19 March 2019
- Berlin Summer School: European Migration, Culture and Citizenship, 7-12 July 2019
- Andrew Willcocks Ph.D. Presentation: Between sovereignty and international legal cosmopolitanism: a comparative investigation into irregular migrant detention in the European Union
- Workshop: Performing Europe's Past: knowledge exchange for interdisciplinary publication with the Routledge series Critical Heritages of Europe.
Further activities to come include:
- Network meetings
- Concluding Conference in Canberra
PPCEUMI Policy Brief 1: Pathways to Integration in Australia, published as ANUCES Policy Note Issue 2, 2018, written by Associate Professor Laurence Brown and ANU student Tanya Sim, October 2018.
PPCEUMI Policy Brief 2: Development in Migration Policy, published as ANUCES Policy Note Issue 3, 2018, written by Nicholas Simoes da Silva, December 2018.
PPCEUMI Policy Brief 3: Singaporean Migration and Integration Policy, published as ANUCES Policy Note Issue 2, 2019, written by Jasmine Khin, June 2019.
PPCEUMI Policy Brief 4: Australian Migration and Integration Policy, published as ANUCES Policy Note Issue 5, 2019 written by Nicholas Simoes da Silva, December 2019