The Australian Politics Studies Centre (APSC) is dedicated to researching Australian politics.
Located within the School of Politics and International Relations, the Centre aims to promote greater public interest in the workings of politics and the structure of political debate in Australia through:
- Showcasing cutting edge research about political developments in Australia both at home and abroad and in comparative context.
- Promoting the teaching and learning of Australian Politics at The Australian National University.
- Creating collaborations through the Centre’s visiting fellows scheme
- Attracting Honours students to research topics in Australian politics.
- Building new research communities of emerging PhD scholars.
- Workshops and conferences exploring academic themes around the study of politics in Australia.
- Public events bridging academic and political communities.
If you are a student or researcher wishing to undertake research on Australian politics in the Nation’s capital, please get in touch.
Dr Marija Taflaga